Welcome to Silver Coast Company
Returns are extremely rare as we only carry items that will take your breath away at delivery. However your satisfaction is very important to us and returns are accepted with the guidelines and procedures below.
If you need to return an item please contact us at 800-932-9103 and we will walk you through the process and assist in any way we can.
Non custom built products can be returned within 7 calendar days after delivery.
Follow these guidelines below for a successful return:
- Purchaser is responsible to ship the items back and must arrange pickup and cover all costs involved in shipping.
- Items must be prepared to re-ship in the original packaging, unused and undamaged.
- Any damages incurred during return shipping may cause refusal of return and will be deducted from refund.
- There is a 15% restock fee for non-custom built pieces.
- Custom built pieces are not eligible for return unless discrepancies between what was purchased according to the receipt and what was actually received has occurred and reported. If this occurs the replacement will be manufactured and replaced at no cost to the buyer
- Any return fees will be removed from the original purchase price and the remainder will be refunded within 7 days of receiving an undamaged and unused product.
We encourage our customers to contact us at any time, even before purchase to ask any questions about delivery or the product to ensure the item you purchase is perfect for you. Returns are expensive for the buyer and seller and we want to ensure what we are shipping is exactly what you want before it arrives.
Please reference the delivery process in the Shipping section to better understand the vital role that the buyer holds in a successful transaction. In result of a dispute being submitted, all operations regarding the merchandise will cease. Once the dispute has been filed the money no longer remains with Silver Coast Company. Communication from time of dispute will be between the buyer and the credit card company only. If a custom order has been produced at time of dispute, the dispute may lead to legal action. The buyer will be responsible for the full dispute amount, both parties legal fees, and the court costs. This is to protect Silver Coast Company from unlawful re-possession of money after services and products are rendered.